We are open and have resumed surgeries. We will continue to offer free in-person and virtual consultations.
Patient safety is our #1 priority. We have taken extra steps to create a safe environment for our patients.
• Please reschedule if you are not feel well, including but not limited to fever, cough, sore throat, or difficulty breathing.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
• Office will be regularly cleaned between patients.
• Please wear a face mask at all times.
• COVID-19 antibody testing will be performed prior to surgery.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the office (407) 851-3888. Please stay healthy and we look forward to serving you once again.
Dr. Kamran Azad